Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 6 October 2010

Info Post

Gina is here today with a review of Erin Hunter's Into the Wild, the first book in the Warriors series. I have to admit, I was unable to force myself to read these books, but my older daughter loved them, as well as many of my students. Now, my younger daughter appears to be caught up in them as well.

Gina's Review: Warriors -- Into the Wild

Warriors: Into the Wild by Erin Hunter is about a cat named Rusty who ventures into the woods one day and meets another cat. This cat attacks him until another cat comes and settles it. 

Rusty later finds out that these cats are from a group of cats called ThunderClan.  There are also three other groups.  The cat asks him to join ThunderClan and Rusty readily agrees.  So Rusty joins ThunderClan and becomes an apprentice warrior and his name is changed to Firepaw.  But when the clan is attacked it is up to Firepaw to save the day.
 
I would recommend this book to someone who likes an adventure story and a funny story.  My favorite part is when Firepaw comes into ThunderClan and meets the other cats. Some are sweet and some are weird or mean. My sister loved this series, and now I think I’m going to have to read all of them too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment